Deviled Eggs are a great Keto Friendly and Low Carb snack! We made these extra keto friendly by adding Bacon!
4 slices of bacon
4 tbsp mayo
Mustard – just a squirt (optional)
1 can of chicken (you can use tuna instead)
Paprika (Just a sprinkle on top of the eggs)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Boil eggs
2. Dice bacon and cook
3. Add canned chicken to bowl
4. Add mayo and a squirt of mustard
5. Add salt & pepper to taste
6. Peel eggs when done boiling.
7. Cut eggs in half, removing the yolks. Add yolks to bowl of chicken and mayo.
8. Add bacon to the bowl
10. Spoon in mixture to the eggs white halves
11. Sprinkle paprika over eggs
Serving Per 1/2 Egg
CALORIES: 63.1 EA
Total Fat: 5.9g
Total Protein: 4.5g
Thanks for watching! Please like & subscribe for more easy keto friendly & low carb recipes!
#keto #lowcarb #ketolife