Gravy is a must for chicken fried steaks and all sorts of other foods! Now you can have your gravy and not worry about the carbs! This Keto Gravy is easy to make and tastes great! This would taste even better with bacon grease or breakfast sausage grease!
About 1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
About 2 tbsp oil (I used coconut oil)
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp xanthan gum (maybe a little more depending on how thick you want it)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Optional: Cook this with some breakfast sausage and use the grease from the sausage instead of oil.
1. Start to heat up your oil in a frying pan
2. Add water
3. Add butter
4. Add Heavy cream
6. Taste and adjust seasonings
7. Stir often
8. Once the butter is melted and everything is mixed well and the gravy is hot, add xanthan gum.
9. Stir until you have the consistency that you want
10. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed.
Optional: Pour gravy over a Keto Chicken Fried Steak. https://youtu.be/IC8FoquaN9Q
Fat: 17 g
Carbs: .6 g
Fiber: .6 g
Net Carbs: 0 g
Protein: .3 g
*Note: Your calories and macros may differ depending on brands and oils.