This keto friendly broccoli & cheese soup is super easy to make and tastes great! You can add pretty much as much cheese as you want! I tried some the next day and it tasted even better!
12 oz broccoli
8 oz cheddar cheese
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp butter
5 cups chicken broth (I used water & chicken bouillon)
1/2 tsp – 1 tsp xanthan gum
1. Add chicken broth to pot & bring to a boil
2. Add broccoli and cook until soft, stirring occasionally
3. Add butter
4. Add heavy cream and stir
5. Add a couple ounces of cheese and stir
6. Add more cheese and stir
7. Add remainder of cheese and stir
8. cover and let simmer
9. Add 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, cook and stir. Add a little more xanthan gum if it doesn’t thicken up enough. Could take up to 1 tsp.
Per serving (About 1 cup):
Fat: 27 g
Total Carbs: 4 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Protein: 9 g
Calories & Macros can vary depending on brands.