Everyone loves tacos! Now you can have a taco shell that is keto friendly and low carb! This is super easy to make and doesn’t take long at all.
2 oz cheese
1. Pre-heat over to 375 degrees
2. Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper
3. Spread cheese into two taco shell sized circles, 1 oz each
4. Put in oven
5. Cook for 12-14 minutes
6. While cooking, setup a couple boxes with a wooden spoon going across (Or something similar)
7. Remove from oven
8. Drape cheese shell over wooden spoon to form shell
9. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes to harden a little
10. Make your tacos and enjoy!
Fat: 18 g
Carbs: 0 g
Protein: 14 g
Calories and macros can vary depending on brands