My grandma used to make these for me when I was a kid and I loved them! Luckily, it was easy to make these keto friendly! The next time I make them I am going to use a spicy sausage!
1 Bag of Pork Rinds
1 lb of Sausage
1. Crush pork rinds in bag and pour into a bowl
2. Boil 6 eggs and peel
3. Crack 2 eggs into bowl and whisk (You can season egg wash if desired)
4. Cover boiled eggs with sausage
5. Dip sausage covered eggs in egg wash
6. Roll the sausage covered eggs in pork rinds to cover
7. Fry in medium heated oil
8. Turn frequently to brown all sides
9. When done remove from oil
10. Let sit to cool down
Per serving (1 egg)
(The following calories/macros are rounded up since I didn’t use the full two eggs in the wash or the whole bag of pork rinds)
Calories & Macros can vary depending on brands.