This Bacon Cheeseburger Rollup tastes great and is perfect for meal prepping. To me it kind of taste like a bacon-y cheesy meatloaf, but not quite meat loaf. However you want to describe it, it tastes good!
After watching this video I realized it would be easier to lay out the bacon first, and then put the meat on top of it to make adding the bacon a lot easier.
Make sure to seal it well as I had a lot of the cheese ooze out.
2 LB Hamburger Meat
2 Cup Cheese
1 LB Bacon
1. Mix Hamburger Meat w/Eggs, Garlic Salt, & Black Pepper
2. Flatten Hamburger+Egg Mixture w/Parchment Paper
3. Add 2 Cups of Cheese to Hamburger+Egg Mixture
4. Roll Hamburger+Egg+Cheese Mixture w/Parchment Paper
5. Add 1 LB Bacon to Rollup
6. Transfer Rollup to 11″x15″ pan
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
8. Place Rollup in oven for 1 hour
9. Remove from oven & Enjoy~
Makes 12 Servings
Net Carbs: 0.8g