Pumpkin Pie and Cheesecake are both delicious on their own. Put them together and you get one of the tastiest desserts ever!
In this recipe I made the cheese cake and the pumpkin pie as separate layers. This way you can get both flavors really well.
Oh, and this is completely Keto Friendly!
2 cups stevia
16 oz cream cheese
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp lemon juice
15 oz pumpkin puree
1 keto pie crust – Recipe: https://youtu.be/44qNBKPnUnQ
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. Add half of cream cheese to mixing bowl
3. Add 1 cup of stevia
4. Add 2 tsp vanilla extract
5. Add lemon juice
7. Add remaining cream cheese and mix until smooth
8. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly in the keto pie crust
9. Refrigerate until done with next steps
10. Add pumpkin puree to mixing bowl
11. Add remaining vanilla extract
12. Add remaining stevia
13. Add pumpkin pie spice
14. Mix until smooth
15. Pour pumpkin mixture onto the cheesecake in the pie crust.
15. Spread evenly
16. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes
17. Let cool to at least room temperature. Refrigerate over night for best results
18. Add Keto Cool Whip – Recipe: https://youtu.be/QuqYdYX351o
Makes 8 servings
Fat: 20.2 g
Total Carbs: 6.3 g
Net Carbs: 4.9 g
Protein: 4.4 g