This chili is so good! It is my new favorite thing to eat on Keto because its tasty and very easy to make. The best thing of all, its low carb & Keto friendly! Serve it up with some sour cream and cheese on top and enjoy!
2 lbs ground beef
9 oz chorizo
1 can rotel
2 4 oz cans diced chile’s
garlic salt to taste
paprika to taste
chili powder taste
*You can use a packet of chili seasonings if you want, I use the individual spices to save on carbs.
1. Brown ground beef and season with garlic salt and peppeer
2. Cook chorizo
3. Add Paprika, cumin, and chili powder to ground beef to taste
4. Mix well
5. Add chorizo to ground beef
7. Add rotel
8. Add both cans of diced green chili’s
9. Add water
11. Taste, add more cumin, paprika, or chili powder if needed.
13. Cover and simmer
14. Serve with sour cream and cheese sprinkled on top!
Per serving (8 servings):
Carbs: 4.7 g
Fat: 34.5 g
Protein: 25.1 g
Gravy is a must for chicken fried steaks and all sorts of other foods! Now you can have your gravy and not worry about the carbs! This Keto Gravy is easy to make and tastes great! This would taste even better with bacon grease or breakfast sausage grease!
About 1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
About 2 tbsp oil (I used coconut oil)
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp xanthan gum (maybe a little more depending on how thick you want it)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Optional: Cook this with some breakfast sausage and use the grease from the sausage instead of oil.
1. Start to heat up your oil in a frying pan
2. Add water
3. Add butter
4. Add Heavy cream
6. Taste and adjust seasonings
7. Stir often
8. Once the butter is melted and everything is mixed well and the gravy is hot, add xanthan gum.
9. Stir until you have the consistency that you want
10. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed.
Optional: Pour gravy over a Keto Chicken Fried Steak. https://youtu.be/IC8FoquaN9Q
Fat: 17 g
Carbs: .6 g
Fiber: .6 g
Net Carbs: 0 g
Protein: .3 g
*Note: Your calories and macros may differ depending on brands and oils.