On this channel I try to make the recipes as easy as possible. I find the easier it is to cook delicious food, the easier it is to stick to this way of eating.
This Alfredo sauce recipe is super easy to make and it tastes amazing! It has very simple ingredients so you can be sure that it is low carb and keto friendly!
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp butter
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat a pan to medium heat
2. Add heavy cream to pan
3. Add butter and let it melt, stirring occasionally
4. Add garlic powder and stir
5. Add salt & pepper to taste and stir
6. Bring to a simmer while stirring
7. Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed
8. Set heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes
This goes really good with spaghetti squash. Here is a video on how to cook spaghetti squash, it is very easy and its low carb!
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Makes about 6 servings.
Fat: 36.8 g
Carbs: 2.3 g
Protein: 7 g
Thanks for watching! Please like and subscribe for more keto friendly and low carb recipes!
#keto #lowcarb #ketolife